Thursday, November 21, 2013

Striped Blazer





Blouse (J. Crew - old; love this one), Blazer (Loft - ON SALE!!; cheaper version here), Jeans (Hudson), Handbag (Phillip Lim for Target), Watch (Marc by Marc Jacobs), Booties (Nine West - old; similar here, here, and also loving these)

Hello everyone! I have been on the hunt for a striped blazer foreverrr and I finally found one yesterday at the Loft! I was even more excited when I saw that it was on sale! I paired it with a green ruffled top to make the blazer a little easier on the eyes and and skinny jeans, along with black accessories.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Also, check out the link ups over at Style Elixer and Totally Posted Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your striped blazer! I have a navy and white striped one and I feel like I wear it all the time!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this all the time too hehe :)

      Delete
  2. i love the emerald green paired with the black and white, looks amazing!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...